As a paid DCA member, you are empowered to vote at town meetings and support DCA’s participation in numerous issues affecting our area.
Darnestown is a unique place comprised of very special people. The Darnestown Civic Association’s (DCA) mission is to promote and protect the general welfare and community interests of this beloved community. To achieve this goal, the DCA NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT. Your membership allows the DCA to provide important services to our community, including:
- Publishing The Little Acorn – The DCA’s quarterly newsletter mailed (and online) to all Darnestown residents,
- Organizing community events – the DCA Spring Social, annual Hoedown, Farmer’s Market, Holiday Tree and
Menorah Lightings, Town Meetings, local Hikes, and other activities
- Emailing Alerts – event invites, safety/crime notifications, lost dog/pet broadcasts, and more
- Providing Roadside Flag program
- Maintaining the “Welcome to Darnestown” sign as well as new homeowner personal engagement
- Sustaining a DCA website
If you would like to become a DCA member OR you would like to pay your dues for the next calendar year, please fill out the form below. If you prefer to write a check, you can fill out the membership form (PRINT FORM HERE) and send it in with your check.
|Membership Type||Annual Dues|
Membership listing is updated through 7/5/21.