As a paid DCA member, you are empowered to vote at town meetings and support DCA’s participation in numerous issues affecting our area.
Your support as a paid member helps provide important financial backing for the DCA’s ongoing expenses and interests:
- The Little Acorn, our quarterly newsletter
- Bi-annual telephone directory
- DCA Hoedown, Spring Social, and Holiday Tree Lighting gatherings
- Darnestown Heritage Park
- American flags for our Flag Program
- Monitoring of issues that impact Darnestown: zoning, road construction and safety, village development, hiking/biking trails, deer overpopulation, and environmental issues, to name a few
- DCA “war chest”- money for legal issues that could negatively impact Darnestown
If you would like to become a DCA member OR you would like to pay your dues for the next calendar year, please fill out the form below. If you prefer to write a check, you can fill out the membership form (PRINT FORM HERE) and send it in with your check.
|Membership Type||Annual Dues|